• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Cant stop smoking Lusi's. I've been watching a lot of breaking bad and I'm pretty sure they put that blue stuff in these cigars...

AB Prensado while soaking in the warmth out on the deck. Ok cigar. Not sure why I grabbed it out of the humidor other than that it's okayness was rubbing off on the better cigars I keep at the country house and I'll feel better once it's gone.

Actually screw that. I bailed on the AM 20 minutes in after the second relight. I recall the last one a pain to keep lit so I opted for a Futuro instead. A much better cigar.

Had a gifted Gurkha Ghost toro, which turned out to be not bad at all, and the last of my box of Tatuaje TAAs . . . thinking I might have one more smoke before calling it a night.

~Boar

JL#2 this morning....more than any other Cuban lately, these seem to have such a distinct personality. They're becoming what RASS used to be for me when I first got serious about Cubans...love them.