• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Smoked an Opus X Perfection X from the 2009 holiday set. Ridiculously good and glad I held it this long.

This tatuaje is very delicious. Nothing like a blast of chocolate leather on the palette. Coronas have become one of my favorite sizes to smoke.

IPCPR pre-release lancero, habano wrapper, double San Andres binder and all long left filler.

It will be called Axil, by Souther Draw. Very nice, very full, very smooth.

Yesterday, smoked a Montecristo Monte during the day and wound up double dipping with a Punch Gran Puro later that night. The Monte I had no complaints with. First time smoking one. Nothing to knock your socks off but would definitely smoke one again. The punch is always a consistent smoke. Never have any problems with their burn or draw.

Just got these today in the mail thanks to a fellow botl referring the site. It was definitely enjoyable all the way down to the nub. Performed excellent. 2 hour burn time and I am feeling it. Nice Kick to these!

As you can see I had to relight it. I have to admit the strength made me do it(let it go out). The flavor brought me home for an immediate relight.