• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Last Fabuloso from the latest box . . . good thing payday's Friday. :D

Gods I love my new job. Used to be a handful of cigars on paydays, a fiver on off Fridays . . . now it's like "which boxes do I want to get this time?"

~Boar
But yet you keep buying the same ones... lol Good for you buddy!

image.jpeg
My 5 for $1 Padilla single batch perfectos came today from CI. Not a bad little cigar. Noting too fancy about it.

Just completed a review of the Perdomo Reserve Noir maduro robusto from IPCPR. Damnnnn it was a great cigar!! Highly recommend these if anyone out there is a die-hard maduro fan!

I had a Room 101 Daruma Gold Lancero this evening. They have definitely improved after napping for 18 months. Very enjoyable with a cup of coffee and a Cardinal 8-5 victory over the Astros.

I had a Room 101 Daruma Gold Lancero this evening. They have definitely improved after napping for 18 months. Very enjoyable with a cup of coffee and a Cardinal 8-5 victory over the Astros.
I pretty much like all the Room 101 lines with the possible exception of the Conny, which is interesting just not my cup-o-tea. Smoking a Dogwalker which this crazy chocolate lab would eat it lit if I let him. :(