• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

With the colder weather, I've been burning through some cheaper and smaller format sticks. Some Upmann Majestics from '13 have really stood out, killed almost half a box in the past week.

So basically, they are horrible. If anyone sees a special on them, let me know as soon as possible. I want to get them off of the streets so that nobody suffers the same fate I have been suffering for days.

With the colder weather, I've been burning through some cheaper and smaller format sticks. Some Upmann Majestics from '13 have really stood out, killed almost half a box in the past week.

So basically, they are horrible. If anyone sees a special on them, let me know as soon as possible. I want to get them off of the streets so that nobody suffers the same fate I have been suffering for days.

This! I'm telling you the production of those majestics in 13-15 really stood out to me too. It seemed like they had really great and really under appreciated years. Not that I know what an older majestic tasted like, but these were just plain excellent.