• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Yeah, when the weather is cooperative it's where the KC service industry stops by for gossip like the neighborhood stoop in a Spike Lee movie.

What kind of "service"? LOL

I sent a friend of mine from STL there a couple of weeks ago and he did say he enjoyed it very much.

Second half of a double shift and the first shift was horrible. Second shift just kicked it into high gear with a generator going down hard. Smoking a PL Picadores from '16 so I'm good. I think the one that I had from '14 was more flavorful but this is still good. Should be great in a year or two.

A Monte #4 I bought from Josh. Didn't even look at the box code, but it was pretty damn good. I remember the 4 in general as take it or leave it, but this one was really good.
Haven't had much luck with the 4's .
These were boxes of ten.

IMG_0410.JPG Tried my first Monte Anejados with my cone-head puppy. She's getting over surgery and I'm celebrating 60 degrees in Minnesota March. But it's about to come crashing down with tornado warnings tonight and a deluge of rain. High probability that I lose power. Seems to happen anytime the wind blows or there's a light drizzle.