• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Looong week...work drama, writing a book, home repairs, sent the dog to Rainbow Bridge...finally had some downtime last night to stop by a friend's ramen shop for a bowl of some experimental seared foie gras "foie-men". Then to the restaurant patio where I'll live till next winter for a trusted Illusione Phantom. Bonus mood elevator was helping eject a drunk family who got way out of hand. It's the little things.

tmp_31689-FullSizeR1878114496.jpg tmp_31689-20170304_2152121940498457.jpg

Looong week...work drama, writing a book, home repairs, sent the dog to Rainbow Bridge...finally had some downtime last night to stop by a friend's ramen shop for a bowl of some experimental seared foie gras "foie-men". Then to the restaurant patio where I'll live till next winter for a trusted Illusione Phantom. Bonus mood elevator was helping eject a drunk family who got way out of hand. It's the little things.

View attachment 15692 View attachment 15694

That's the Rieger patio isn't it?

It started one way and finished a whole nother. Some would say they search this kind of variety in a single smoke and sone even call it "complex". I'd say I'd buy this and it's worth the price tag.

It started one way and finished a whole nother. Some would say they search this kind of variety in a single smoke and sone even call it "complex". I'd say I'd buy this and it's worth the price tag.
I'm gonna go ahead and have to use that "dafuq" once again...