• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Inspired by Vortex and his Tat posting I got out a Cojonu 2003. A great cigar all around started off as a spice bomb calmed down and had hints of chocolate, and a creaminess reminiscent of a 1926 Padron. Excellent cigar that has aged well, these were from Al, Puffnstuff!

I feel the same way. In fact, when I used to buy the limited stuff, I invariably sold it or traded it due to not liking it. I stopped playing that game several years ago. The Brown and Red banded are fine cigars.

I do love the Reserva J21's still. Just picked up a box not too long ago. They're just great cigars.

I do love the Reserva J21's still. Just picked up a box not too long ago. They're just great cigars.
I love them too. I can't remember if they are considered Cojonu, although to my palate, they are very similar. (based on Fernandez tobacco) I have some old one's left, and a box of the later version. I'm really resisting tearing up the humidor to see if any old Cojonu in there. haha. :confused:

Only old stuff I'm positive of is J21, Regios, and Padilla Miami 8/11. I should just smoke them. Too much a hoarder by nature.

Old Pepin-made 8/11's were so good and under appreciated. Never smoked a J21 for some reason, but aged Regios should be sublime.

Old Pepin-made 8/11's were so good and under appreciated. Never smoked a J21 for some reason, but aged Regios should be sublime.
Hey Mike do you any of those that you were smoking at Outlaw? LOL!