• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Am enjoyed a La Gloria Cubana medaille d'oro no.4. Thanks Brian for sending this my way. It was a cedar, leather bomb with a bit of floral and faint spice. Excellent way to start my day. Was my first one. Won't be my last.

Pm, I have a Cohiba Lancero lined up. New band so it's not more than 1-2 years old. Looking forward to it.
Update:
The Cohiba was good. Typical Cohiba grassiness, nice strong tobacco, some hints of floral and sweetness, café con leche, smooth. You can tell it was young, unlike some, I don't think that's a bad thing.
It was accompanied by some coffee that was brought for attendees, of which I was one, to a presentation from some health department employees who visited Cuba in January. The coffee was from Vinales. It was also good.

Last edited:
Am enjoyed a La Gloria Cubana medaille d'oro no.4. Thanks Brian for sending this my way. It was a cedar, leather bomb with a bit of floral and faint spice. Excellent way to start my day. Was my first one. Won't be my last.

Pm, I have a Cohiba Lancero lined up. New band so it's not more than 1-2 years old. Looking forward to it.
Two great cigars!!

Received a box of over humidified HDM Petit Robusto about 3 weeks ago. Because of the size and after finding out that there was going to be a snow storm, I decided to dry box one for about 3 days and enjoy it on this beautiful weather. It didn't help at all and it smoked like crap. Had to toss it out half way and I really hate it when that happens!
20170315_152321_zpstttt95w3.jpg

Finally got to enjoy a cigar from one of the boxes I bought for my daughter's birth. LUB MAR 15 H. Upmann Connie A. Great cigar but it needs a few more years at least to soften some of the bite.

View attachment 15809

Happy birthday to her! I do the same for my daughter but I got a 50cab of Partagas Lusitanias. Can't wait for her to turn 2 next month lol.