• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

I seem to remember the underfilled BBF complaints really peaking around 2012/2013-ish. I want to say definitely 2012.

These are '14's, and another box of 15's has been similar. Definitely not underfilled to the point of being an issue, but without a doubt stick out from the rest of the line I smoke with regularity. When you're short on time but want a full format smoke, they do fit the bill, lol!

These are '14's, and another box of 15's has been similar. Definitely not underfilled to the point of being an issue, but without a doubt stick out from the rest of the line I smoke with regularity. When you're short on time but want a full format smoke, they do fit the bill, lol!

I have smoked many from several boxes of '14 and '15 and did not notice any issues with fill.

I have smoked many from several boxes of '14 and '15 and did not notice any issues with fill.
The one thing they have in common is a vendor I stopped using after a couple shipments never arrived. One of my favorite smokes, I may try a different source of the hand selected variety or something. Not "bad" smokes at all, nice dark wrappers, but have a tendency to burn like a Feral Flying BBF.

RP Ray Lewis. Pricey bugger, but if you see one, give it a try. Not a typical Rocky ( cause I don't particularly like rocky myself ), but this has some substance to it. Good burn, good smoke, and an interesting profile that agrees with me.