• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Oh yeah that is true lol it's a shame most were just decent and some that I really liked. Just the construction can be so bad on some. That Connecticut one was great. But all the others except for the sun grown ones were bad construction. Cameroon is good too. Had one this morning at the B&M So only the three so far I'll rebuy.
I think these experiences can be very valuable just to figure out what kind of wrappers you like. I'm a big fan of Cameroon wrappers. Try some other Connecticut and Cameroon wrapped to see if it's the flavor of the wrapper that you're responding to.

Finished all 22 Jack Reacher books, so decided to catch up on Clive Cussler's latest release. Mindless reading on a lazy Sunday morning...

IMG_1973.jpg

JOYA Red / ToroIMG_0255.JPG

* Another stick that shocked me. I didn't expect much. Just figured it be a ehh just ok stick... boy was I wrong. Strong Cedar,Juniper Berry tons of fruit, creamy hazelnut. Very good I have it *****. Can't wait to try Joya black and the rest of the Joya de Nicaragua line. I tried Joya de Nicaragua Antaño 1970 1st from Joya and loved that as well. A nice house.

Last edited: