• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Those Opus 20th are really good.
I enjoyed the Believe. I found it like an extremely well aged Opus X. Starts and stays mild/medium. Honey, bread, cereal, white pepper, traditional Opus funk/herbal, but very subdued, floral throughout. There is a "bitterness" that some describe in the last half, but it's like lime or grapefruit. Not overly dominating but it does stay on the tongue. I disagree with those who find this off putting. I find this to be a very well aged, complex, and fine cigar. Five stars. Worth the price of admission if you can get them at around $30. If you don't like the Angel's Share, you likely won't like the Opus X 20th believe either. Definitely a special smoke. I wish there were more to be found.

There's something so peaceful about smoking by the water. Monte Edmundos from 13 or 14.
IMG_20170613_105557_726_zpszaouovq8.jpg

A buddy of mine gave me an Undercrown Gran Toro. Guess I'll have to smoke it tonight.

Nice man! Undercrown and Undercrown Shade IMHO are pretty good cigars. Always good draw and construction never had a bad one yet in any of the DE line,Also if you can,I highly recommend that Joya Red & Joya de Nicaragua Antaño 1970 sticks. Very very good cigars for the price.

Nice man! Undercrown and Undercrown Shade IMHO are pretty good cigars. Always good draw and construction never had a bad one yet in any of the DE line,Also if you can,I highly recommend that Joya Red & Joya de Nicaragua Antaño 1970 sticks. Very very good cigars for the price.
Sweet! Thanks for the heads up!