• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

So I get the Privada COTM club as well. I’m curious when you get your sticks and what you get. Let me know when you get your next package. I’m curious if we get the same and if they ship out the same day.
Nice, mine seem to get shipped on the 3rd-4th but I feel as if I’m a month behind. Example I signed up in June and for June I received the “Foodie” pack with the Cookie Monster cigar. The one I just received a week ago included one from Montenegro, Avo and Illusione. Having the Avo tonight paired with a glass of Ardbeg in celebration of our contractors finishing our basement today. Will begin the move into my man cave this weekend 🥳1A194CC4-5DDE-474B-ADAC-D1E38F44CA94.jpeg

Nice, mine seem to get shipped on the 3rd-4th but I feel as if I’m a month behind. Example I signed up in June and for June I received the “Foodie” pack with the Cookie Monster cigar. The one I just received a week ago included one from Montenegro, Avo and Illusione. Having the Avo tonight paired with a glass of Ardbeg in celebration of our contractors finishing our basement today. Will begin the move into my man cave this weekend 🥳View attachment 33053

the bad boys that we are enjoy seeing those sort of things, from in the rough to finishing out. Hoping you will be sharing with us