• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

I’ve enjoyed it so far. Its a little treat each month. Not sure if you are already a member but I think club it’s self went private recently but the farm fresh is separate. The farm fresh side though is still open and I think it’s not a bad deal, 5 cigars for $25 shipped I believe. That one from the previous post was super tasty, wish I knew what it was to pick up some more.
So I get the Privada COTM club as well. I’m curious when you get your sticks and what you get. Let me know when you get your next package. I’m curious if we get the same and if they ship out the same day.

Just bought these about a month ago. They’ve all had clear cello but upon further inspection, four of the ten have yellow cello. Interesting that there would be two different ages in the same ten pack, but I’m not complaining!
21343160-B081-4F8E-8A0A-460EF6B35B75.jpeg

Just bought these about a month ago. They’ve all had clear cello but upon further inspection, four of the ten have yellow cello. Interesting that there would be two different ages in the same ten pack, but I’m not complaining!
View attachment 33043
My friend who bought some of those front the same vendor found out that they had been sitting in a warehouse for some time before they happened on them. Great find for sure!