• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

I am curious what kind of expresso you are drinking and what you used to make it.
The beans are called Bear Hug from a coffee roaster calluses Dogwood. Got them from Seattle Coffee although you can also get them directly from Dogwood. I have a Rancilio Silvia espresso machine that I recently dusted off during our basement remodeling (turns out it’s from 2005 and probably wasn’t used since 2008). Let me know if you have any other questions, would be happy to answer them.

W
I love the Oliva V line, but especially the Melanio Maduro! I've never come across a Lancero in my travels...jealous of your pool too. My wife would kill for a pool...

We got lucky with a pool was part of the house when we bought it.
You can easily buy the Lanceros online. Most of the major retailers sell a 5er

IMG_20200827_002230.jpg

Another from my Newbie Cigar Sampler haul. Camacho Triple Maduro. Very unique flavors, at least I've never had anything like it before. Really good. Need to get a few more of these. This one is a weird figurado. So glad I found this group. Thanks Orangeman!

View attachment 33195

Another from my Newbie Cigar Sampler haul. Camacho Triple Maduro. Very unique flavors, at least I've never had anything like it before. Really good. Need to get a few more of these. This one is a weird figurado. So glad I found this group. Thanks Orangeman!

That's an old Camacho band. Was there a note on there what year that cigar may be from?

How do you like that rum? I’ve picked up a few sipping rums on Chad’s recommendation and I’ve really been liking them, looking to add a few more to the cabinet.

you should have signed up for the Spirits pass would have been able to try it before buying the bottle 😉.
as a general description it’s quite unique Very complex nose and flavors really sweet. I almost feel it may be too much for a pairing to a Cuban especially aged one. But it would pair nicely with medium to full bodied NCs

you should have signed up for the Spirits pass would have been able to try it before buying the bottle 😉.
as a general description it’s quite unique Very complex nose and flavors really sweet. I almost feel it may be too much for a pairing to a Cuban especially aged one. But it would pair nicely with medium to full bodied NCs
Maybe I’ll hop in if you guys do a second round or something. Definitely my kind of pass. I just didn’t want to stretch too thin between other passes and this buy out process at work. The word ‘sweet’ in liquor always makes me nervous, but if I see a bottle maybe I’ll try it. If I don’t like it I’m sure my freeloading friends will enjoy it 🤣🤣

Maybe I’ll hop in if you guys do a second round or something. Definitely my kind of pass. I just didn’t want to stretch too thin between other passes and this buy out process at work. The word ‘sweet’ in liquor always makes me nervous, but if I see a bottle maybe I’ll try it. If I don’t like it I’m sure my freeloading friends will enjoy it 🤣🤣
We must have some of the same friends... 🤣

Fuente Reserva Xtra Viejo 2017. My apologies to brother @?????? In my haste to store the big bombs, I did not record the name. Me bad, YES. Such a wonderful, great, outstanding smoke. After anorher Dr. visit this morning I gained some hope and wanted something from the outer limits. This is not alone in space, vut it has few peers. Thank you sir, my day is brighter because of you.

79CB1524-49BC-4268-9E37-F63B15933BEE.jpeg