• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Yes, thats the one. Not bad for a tat at that price point, but I prefer the red label for an everyday if I could :)
It's great for the price point (free, lol!). But I agree, much bigger fan of the red and brown labels.

Finally some good rain and cooler temperatures (72 now). Paired these together tonight and it was a gentle slur. The Alma Fuerte is a longer-than-expected burn of close to 2 hours. Hearty rich of leather and light pepper spice. My nose totally dug the exhale. Enjoy whatever you have lit tonight.20200901_200140.jpg

Illuisione Prive londres From a member of @ GG gang. The cello was a pleasant lite brown, already got my hopes up. Not much on the sniff of the foot. Great rosado wrapper, bit of tooth, smoothed veins. Cap well placed and removed with care. Light up and puff revealed easy cocoa. Followed with a retro and found a pleasant spice component. Think I found some wood but could not isolate a true taste, nice, noticeable but elusive. 76° and outside, so this is just making my day. Thanks brothers.

E94871A0-424C-4856-B307-402C74B61AB5.jpeg