• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

I think my taste buds are messed with by starting this fasting diet, changing what I am eating and giving up pop. So I can’t answer that honestly right now

Are you talking about the cigar, the coffee, or both?

Celebrating our soon to be sold house and soon to be bought house, a memorable cigar from a generous brother. This is one of the few cigars that I’ve had a sweet cocoa retrohale dry Inhale on. Sweet throughout with cocoa, leather, some building spice, and cream. An amazing cigar with awesome construction through the whole thing. Awesome experience. 0AC1BA64-B99E-415F-8D14-2171F5A51A66.jpeg8C717806-854F-4C5D-BA5B-AECCA2F2E688.jpeg
591C08C6-2823-4E4D-BB13-573A5E9D28B7.jpeg38984B83-DA76-411F-B282-E6915ACC2E8E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reviews say this one is pretty mild, so I figured it’s safe to pair with some Knob Creek 100 proof... @Thoughts congrats on the home sale!!!
9E4FE48B-B8E3-48E7-9732-67B79931222B.jpeg
edit: I have to say I wasn’t expecting a lot from this entry level NC Cohiba, but 1hr 20 in I am pleasantly surprised.. Mild to medium body, pepper, earth and cream a little wood although I can’t quite make it out... I have had to touch it up a couple times but I would smoke again...

Last edited:
Celebrating our soon to be sold house and soon to be bought house, a memorable cigar from a generous brother. This is one of the few cigars that I’ve had a sweet cocoa retrohale dry Inhale on. Sweet throughout with cocoa, leather, some building spice, and cream. An amazing cigar with awesome construction through the whole thing. Awesome experience. View attachment 33379View attachment 33380

congrats !!!

Celebrating our soon to be sold house and soon to be bought house, a memorable cigar from a generous brother. This is one of the few cigars that I’ve had a sweet cocoa retrohale dry Inhale on. Sweet throughout with cocoa, leather, some building spice, and cream. An amazing cigar with awesome construction through the whole thing. Awesome experience. View attachment 33379View attachment 33380
View attachment 33382View attachment 33383
Congrats, Bradley! When's the move?

H Upmann Mag 46. Not much of the foot sniff. The wrapper did not impress me, didn't appear as care had been taken. Light up was a killer has I immediately hit a draw problem. Tried again and got out the tool. Even 3 inches down and no relief. Cut off the first third and solved that issue. What I found was wood notes. Plenty of smoke now, but not much else, just wood, perhaps a lite spice. Not impressed, not even talcum powder.

C7E0C6CA-393A-440D-A64C-F1D51AE7207B.jpeg16AB1AB5-1C69-413D-834B-625AA41CA544.jpeg

H Upmann Mag 46. Not much of the foot sniff. The wrapper did not impress me, didn't appear as care had been taken. Light up was a killer has I immediately hit a draw problem. Tried again and got out the tool. Even 3 inches down and no relief. Cut off the first third and solved that issue. What I found was wood notes. Plenty of smoke now, but not much else, just wood, perhaps a lite spice. Not impressed, not even talcum powder.

View attachment 33386View attachment 33387
Unfortunately, we all get duds sometime. This is my favorite production cigar, and I thought you would love the power and “fruity” taste 😆

View attachment 33386View attachment 33387
By the way... do you have a dry box? If yes, do you use it?