• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Dat's nasty! :p

How was it? The Papas Fritas are potent little smoke bombs; kind of one-dimensional, but I enjoy them for a quick smoke. I'm interested in how that unique shape burns.
Just like the papas but tons of smoke at beginning. Like starting a perfecto in the middle.

How was it?

It was pretty alright. I'll be honest and say that after the aromas it was giving off pre-light, I expected it to blow my mind a bit more, but more often than not it was possibly the best UCM I've smoked.

After last Saturday's house tour, we are all convinced you are one of the dudes who really knows what you are talking about! So, tell us a bit about this cigar. I read the story behind it, but what was it like? What would you best compare it to?

@modo22 gifted it to me... It’s good...
View attachment 33879
Seriously this smoke is delicious, pepper, grass, fruity cream... The construction of this is stick is impeccable... The only bad thing I could say about it is the draw is making me work a little harder than I like, but well worth the effort... At some point I really do need to invest in a draw tool, but don’t want to risk making the boss mad right now... She thinks I spend too much already 😆
edit: I did use a straight cut on this, so it has me wondering if the draw would have been a little better with a v cut... But I did use a diy tool and the last third has opened up nicely, profile hasn’t changed much still fruit cream pepper with a hint of cedar

We will have to get together sometime at Javiers or Cigar International.