• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

That "band" always struck me as kind of a novelty thing to sell the cigar. Are they worth the money? Also, what is that guitar in the background? Is it an only child? I've got more guitars than talent, but I could talk about them for days.
It partially is but it's also a way to tell the humidity if it's to high or low there's a article on it, it's fascinating

That "band" always struck me as kind of a novelty thing to sell the cigar. Are they worth the money? Also, what is that guitar in the background? Is it an only child? I've got more guitars than talent, but I could talk about them for days.

That’s an Ibanez Les Paul. I also have a 86’ Yamaha FG260, a 98’ Martin 3DR, a Guild 6AD and 2 Fender Stratocasters. Here are a couple.my Martin and a 2015 Strat.
D376B711-CAD5-415C-9155-F690C88A8C2E.jpegB79F54AC-C781-4F5B-B55B-FA93AB15E8B5.jpeg

Mother of Pearl... Wow! Beautiful Les Pauls! You're a lefty? I've always wanted a Hummingbird.

Nice, Andy! A Strat is the one guitar I do not have in my collection.

Here's a few of mine:

2003 Classic (my #1) and 1978 Custom

1600982336863.png

1993 ES-335

1600982390760.png

A matched set of Washburn acoustics

1600982437094.png

Had this one made for me by Bernie Rico Jr., the son of Bernardo Chavez Rico (B.C. Rich) in 2007. Found out he passed away last week, sadly. It's the lightest guitar I've ever held, I think. It's a case queen, though -- I've never played it more than just to keep it set up. Lots of drama around BRJr, unfortunately, but there was speculation in the guitar community about 15 years ago that his instruments might be the next pre-1995 PRS, as far as appreciation goes. I bought it kind of as an investment piece; if it goes up in value years down the road, great, if not I still have a beautifully crafted guitar.

1600982654027.png

I've got several more, including a padauk Washburn N4 that I really love, but those are my favorite ones. The LP Classic is always the guitar I reach for first -- it just feels like an old friend.

I keep seeing this Hot Cake going around, but I know zero about it, which is sad because it looks like a wonderful smoke. Who makes it?

Raman Allones corona. This time it has rested a full week in the dry box. The foot yielded lite wood. Upon lighting and doing a retro found the sweetness of unknown origin, but pleasant. The smoke was full which I enjoy and there was more than ample smoke. It was a great conversation. Burn was excellent. Second third introduced a pleasant wood taste, not over bearing, just adding to the pleasure. Has to be the best CC I have smoked and enjoyed in my limited experience. Last third came up with some spice, just enough to to announce its presence while not detracting from the overall positive experience of this great smoke. Nice tight ash that held on. I can see getting a fiver of there. It fits my needs.

View attachment 33506View attachment 33506View attachment 33508View attachment 33509
[/QUOTE
That is one fine PD tool sir! Wow- it looks great!

Mother of Pearl... Wow! Beautiful Les Pauls! You're a lefty? I've always wanted a Hummingbird.

Nice, Andy! A Strat is the one guitar I do not have in my collection.

Here's a few of mine:

2003 Classic (my #1) and 1978 Custom

View attachment 33936

1993 ES-335

View attachment 33937

A matched set of Washburn acoustics

View attachment 33938

Had this one made for me by Bernie Rico Jr., the son of Bernardo Chavez Rico (B.C. Rich) in 2007. Found out he passed away last week, sadly. It's the lightest guitar I've ever held, I think. It's a case queen, though -- I've never played it more than just to keep it set up. Lots of drama around BRJr, unfortunately, but there was speculation in the guitar community about 15 years ago that his instruments might be the next pre-1995 PRS, as far as appreciation goes. I bought it kind of as an investment piece; if it goes up in value years down the road, great, if not I still have a beautifully crafted guitar.

View attachment 33940

I've got several more, including a padauk Washburn N4 that I really love, but those are my favorite ones. The LP Classic is always the guitar I reach for first -- it just feels like an old friend.
Was at a house party in high school, and the guy who lived there busted out his dad's old Fender Mustang out, that had the matching amp that came with it and let me play it. It looked like it had been in the closet since the day he bought it. Ever since, that's been my holy grail guitar, probably doesn't hurt that I watched Kurt Cobain play one live the summer before. I'm not super knowledgeable about guitars, and don't think they're really anything special as far as sound quality, but the cool factor is about as high as it gets for me.

For some reason, seeing strats always reminds me of that guitar.

ETA: Was just like this one: