• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Holy shit... given that time frame, I probably loaded your 130 once or seven times, signed the load plan, or rigged the stuff your loadmaster dropped out the back of the plane. I was doing a little bit of everything in the Aerial Port there at LRAFB in early '06. Small, small world!
Nick, I thought we'd had that conversation, but maybe not. If not at LR then almost certainly somewhere in the Middle East from '04-'07. It's a small AF.

Mother of Pearl... Wow! Beautiful Les Pauls! You're a lefty? I've always wanted a Hummingbird.

Nice, Andy! A Strat is the one guitar I do not have in my collection.

Here's a few of mine:

2003 Classic (my #1) and 1978 Custom

View attachment 33936

1993 ES-335

View attachment 33937

A matched set of Washburn acoustics

View attachment 33938

Had this one made for me by Bernie Rico Jr., the son of Bernardo Chavez Rico (B.C. Rich) in 2007. Found out he passed away last week, sadly. It's the lightest guitar I've ever held, I think. It's a case queen, though -- I've never played it more than just to keep it set up. Lots of drama around BRJr, unfortunately, but there was speculation in the guitar community about 15 years ago that his instruments might be the next pre-1995 PRS, as far as appreciation goes. I bought it kind of as an investment piece; if it goes up in value years down the road, great, if not I still have a beautifully crafted guitar.

View attachment 33940

I've got several more, including a padauk Washburn N4 that I really love, but those are my favorite ones. The LP Classic is always the guitar I reach for first -- it just feels like an old friend.
Damn brother, very nice guitars! The cherry Les Paul is gorgeous, and the Rico is crazy cool looking... I would love to hear that one...

Tell me about this one, please. I've seen it mentioned, but haven't had one.

It was definitely lighter than I thought it would be based on it's exterior and smell. More mild to medium, even though it's touted as a full bodied. Perhaps this one had aged for a little while and mellowed at the shop, but I still picked up on some gingersnap type spices, little leather. Plenty of thick, delightful smelling smoke. I definitely would like more to add to my Tupperdor!

And another example of cursing and carrying issues from one forum to another after just showing a cigar great showing you guys