• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

What was your take? I stopped smoking LFD a long time ago -- I've NEVER had one that didn't turn me inside out.
Haha yeah definitely a nice head rush with this one. It was just okay in my opinion. I felt that it was a little boring. I was really having a hard time getting any real flavors out of it. I wonder if this was due to the chisel tip. I was even looking online to find other reviews as I’ve seen these talked about on some Facebook groups.

my rating was good for a nice strong buzz but these might go in my best of the best box. Will try another in a few months to see what I think.

How was it? Also, what brand is it?
I think that's a Sobremesa Brulee Blue. I'm wondering how it was too. I've heard a lot of hype.

Yes it is a Sobremesa Bulee Blue. It was not the most exciting cigar I've smoked. Very one dimensional to be honest. It also had some strange taste almost like it was dipped in sweet n low.

Wow you guys are having some crazy weather for sure. Last week 110 now 60's lol.

The next 10 days here are the first days we have had forecasted for anything below triple digits. Has been a looooong summer.

its 81 in Omaha, NE today and 90 tomorrow. That'll beat the record high...