• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

You guys can use boats!? Lol. Never thought that would be a question I’d have to ask. They’ve been banned in Michigan 😭

Boating is allowed however it comes with a buttload of additional requirements. Crazy isn't it.

Smoking Headley Grange for the first time. Not bad so far

View attachment 30796

I like just about everything I've tried from Crowned Heads -- except for the Headley Grange. I was disappointed in that fact, considering the Led Zeppelin naming reference :p . I haven't tried that vitola, though. Maybe a better wrapper ratio will do the trick.

Smoked an old Bolivar PC yesterday morning. Right now I’m enjoying this tasty Uphman corona Justin sent my way.... Thank you!
My little buddy the Downy Woodpecker has become used to me being outside so much the last several days, that he doesn’t seem bothered when I’m as close as five or six feet from him as he feeds.

It looks like they tried to check every single box while rolling that one:

Too loose? Check.
Too tight? Check.
Stems? Check.
Box press? Half-Check.
Doggo photo? Check.

How did it smoke, though?
Not bad, but not great either. I bought it from my B&M a few days prior and they keep their humidity up near 70. I keep mine at 63 so I think that it would have been better if I had waited a week or two. I have another which I’ll wait to try.

Smoking Headley Grange for the first time. Not bad so far

I like just about everything I've tried from Crowned Heads -- except for the Headley Grange. I was disappointed in that fact, considering the Led Zeppelin naming reference :p . I haven't tried that vitola, though. Maybe a better wrapper ratio will do the trick.

the Lancero is one of my favorite sizes so maybe that added a bit more to the cigar. Is it box worthy definitely not. But I think I will pick up another few to get more of a sample size before making a final opinion