• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Ok CgarDan, you got my attention. Looked at Dojo and highly praised so I'm going for a fiver Which also means Im gonna have to find some other goodies, dang you. Thanks, I think 😜

Jeremy Jack JJ 14 tonight. Great cigar, especially for a Connecticut. I dig this brand. Not only is it Aganorsa-made, but the branding is Wyoming to the core. They're headquarted in Jackson and the flowers on the band are Indian Paintbrush. As a Aganorsa fan and a son of the Equality State, I love it.
20200613_193147.jpg

Well, early morning to you. There is only so much rest even an ole fart can get, so while the morning is crisp and condusive to enjoyment, got a thermos of coffee and was gifted this by a fellow local brother. He assured me there is a difference between the regular and box press of this CAO Brazilia so off to enjoyment land I go. Have a good day guys.

B2D804B1-2ED4-44E8-88D4-E102655EF814.jpeg

Well, early morning to you. There is only so much rest even an ole fart can get, so while the morning is crisp and condusive to enjoyment, got a thermos of coffee and was gifted this by a fellow local brother. He assured me there is a difference between the regular and box press of this CAO Brazilia so off to enjoyment land I go. Have a good day guys.

View attachment 31638

And, what do you think? Is there a noticeable difference?

Jeremy Jack JJ 14 tonight. Great cigar, especially for a Connecticut. I dig this brand. Not only is it Aganorsa-made, but the branding is Wyoming to the core. They're headquarted in Jackson and the flowers on the band are Indian Paintbrush. As a Aganorsa fan and a son of the Equality State, I love it.
View attachment 31637
You aren't still in Wyoming are you?