• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Sent to my by one of our fine brothers here, Ed. I enjoyed it. A little one-dimensional, but I enjoyed that dimension. So, all worked well. :)

Well, take my pick. Leftovers from this morning, Padron lancero, or, MB3 Churchill.. lovely evening but humid due to previous two days rain, on the other hand, got nothing but time to enjoy. You brothers have a equally fine night. See ya for coffee and ??? In da mornin. WOOF

Sent to my by one of our fine brothers here, Ed. I enjoyed it. A little one-dimensional, but I enjoyed that dimension. So, all worked well. :)

that was something from the Twilifht Zone, it only has ONE dimension.

A little background every time I take the wife out to dinner at a place called the harbor which is a mixed retail over looking the lake, she lets me go into the local shop to get a stick. I’ve seen you guys smoke these LFD‘s, so tonight felt like a great night to try one...

90E03DFB-C760-440D-BA78-3920840C19C4.jpeg
3EAB9C84-F890-4916-951C-3500E222CB88.jpeg

A little background every time I take the wife out to dinner at a place called the harbor which is a mixed retail over looking the lake, she lets me go into the local shop to get a stick. I’ve seen you guys smoke these LFD‘s, so tonight felt like a great night to try one...

View attachment 31854
View attachment 31855

What was your take? Always interested in hearing about people's first experience on LFD... 🤣

View attachment 31856

Smoking the second one an opus x real good taste sweet and Carmel from what i got so far

Happy birthday, indeed!

What was your take? Always interested in hearing about people's first experience on LFD... 🤣

Happy birthday, indeed!
TBH, I’m not sure if I liked it or not, I was 3 Jameson’s in when I started it with a 4th during... I don’t think it was what I thought it was going to be, but I should probably hold judgment since I may or may not have been a little inebriated. LOL

La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor Reserva. Sirtin on the dock of the bay watching my baby...... oh, wrong forum. Hay and licorice on the dry draw, some mild pepper and lite spice, looking good. 75°, slight breeze, and thank god for some coffee from the southern mountains below Panama... Catch up with you guys later.

E0A15EC9-2B50-4D65-AC78-D3FC38899F2A.jpeg

The natural version of that is one of the strongest smokes I’ve ever smoked. Good pick.

View attachment 31854
View attachment 31855