• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

TBH, I’m not sure if I liked it or not, I was 3 Jameson’s in when I started it with a 4th during... I don’t think it was what I thought it was going to be, but I should probably hold judgment since I may or may not have been a little inebriated. LOL
A man after my own heart. LFD's tend to be powerhouses but still balanced and enjoyable. They are a label I always consider a safe bet (for me, at least). Hopefully next time your experience won't be so fuzzy, but hey if it is than that's quite alright too.

Padron '64 Pyramid, surprisingly gifted by the owner of my b/m. Someone help me here, are all the blends of the '64 series the same, just a different size? I don't know, but when you graduate to the '64 series, you do know life improved. Pleasantly full of course, noticeably pepper upon retrohale. Like finding water in the desert.

FEB26092-EE3B-4476-AAC4-5E6694B4C685.jpeg

Someone help me here, are all the blends of the '64 series the same

View attachment 31865
They all taste the same to me Ed...

I went through 2 cigars in a matter of minutes.... plugged... I mean throw away plugged... even the Perfect Draw didn’t help...

So, I went with this 08 RASS, and it is delicious...

you can see the other two cigars in the background on my iPad...

E58430AE-B51E-4BBC-B07B-3D2FA5E746D3.jpeg