• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Damn, got anything in the works?

Not yet, but I'm working on the hunt for something.

Well, shit...

Yep. Always fun to announce this to your organization 3 weeks ago, then be handed the same paperwork. I'm around for as long as it takes, to finish our our projects/etc. Maybe I can stretch it out. Who knows.

Yep. Always fun to announce this to your organization 3 weeks ago, then be handed the same paperwork. I'm around for as long as it takes, to finish our our projects/etc. Maybe I can stretch it out. Who knows.

That's a good outlook. Yeah, that's a shitty way to find out, for sure. Hang in there. Not sure there's much I can do from this side, but just say the word if there's anything I/we can do to help.

Sorry to hear buddy!! Keep your head up.

Wife is in Ironwood, Michigan with parents and family, for her Aunt's funeral this week..... so I'm playing Mr Mom. Got some news today, that my job and my entire organization, will be eliminated in the next 3-5 weeks. Not going to tell my wife, until she's back or she'll worry the entire time.

Anyway, I decided to pull out an oldie, one from Bill @CigSid . 1985 RyJ Palmas Reales and head to the hot tub with a beer or two.

View attachment 29858

Min Ron Nee considered these one of his top ten ever cigars.
Sorry to hear! I got the impression from talking to you, that wasn’t your thing anyways.

Min Ron Nee considered these one of his top ten ever cigars.
Sorry to hear! I got the impression from talking to you, that wasn’t your thing anyways.

I really really enjoyed it!

It was never a long term career, but it's never easy having someone else make your career choices for you, LOL.

[5FC42F37-F1D9-4148-BBA1-8E9F4B556ED2.jpeg5FC42F37-F1D9-4148-BBA1-8E9F4B556ED2.jpeg116F313B-A3EE-4422-BF39-710D0F129E0F.jpeg13AAF035-78D0-4690-91CA-71CF99D49ECF.jpegQUOTE="Thoughts, post: 1289749, member: 19134"]
That tool. What is it?
[/QUOTE]
Called a Havana Draw Enhancer. It was a gift from Larry. Will edit with more about it in a bit when I’m back inside. Here are some photos:

QUOTE="Thoughts, post: 1289749, member: 19134"]
That tool. What is it?
[/QUOTE]
View attachment 29869View attachment 29869View attachment 29870View attachment 29871
Called a Havana Draw Enhancer. It was a gift from Larry. Will edit with more about it in a bit when I’m back inside. Here are some photos:

*EDIT* Ok, this thing is pretty cool, really. As you can see, it's built off of the barrel and cap of a ball point pen. It doesn't have the barbs that the PerfecDraw has, so it doesn't tear up the inside of the cigar quite as bad. I've used it for its advertised purpose on several occasions, and I think it works just as well. As a nubbing tool, which I don't know if it is supposed to be used as such, my only complaint is that it resembles more of a flathead screwdriver than a poker. I'll probably taper the sides a bit with my dremel or a file here soon, but it has been working just fine. I think it is slightly wider in diameter than the PD, and for whatever reason I've found that it tends to hold the cigar where you impale it, rather than have the weight of it keep drooping it over, which is nice. I'm not sure what it costs, but I'd say it is definitely a worthy investment to the box 'o paraphernalia.

*EDIT EDIT* Not sure why the photos aren't showing now, so just click on the links. Sry.

View attachment 29869View attachment 29869View attachment 29870View attachment 29871

*EDIT* Ok, this thing is pretty cool, really. As you can see, it's built off of the barrel and cap of a ball point pen. It doesn't have the barbs that the PerfecDraw has, so it doesn't tear up the inside of the cigar quite as bad. I've used it for its advertised purpose on several occasions, and I think it works just as well. As a nubbing tool, which I don't know if it is supposed to be used as such, my only complaint is that it resembles more of a flathead screwdriver than a poker. I'll probably taper the sides a bit with my dremel or a file here soon, but it has been working just fine. I think it is slightly wider in diameter than the PD, and for whatever reason I've found that it tends to hold the cigar where you impale it, rather than have the weight of it keep drooping it over, which is nice. I'm not sure what it costs, but I'd say it is definitely a worthy investment to the box 'o paraphernalia.

*EDIT EDIT* Not sure why the photos aren't showing now, so just click on the links. Sry.
[/QUOTE]
I am definitely gonna be getting me one of those. Thanks for all the info on that. I really like the 'inside a pen' idea too.