• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Smoked an H. Upmann Singulares tubo that Larry sent me a few years ago. These were discontinued in 2003, couldn't tell the age on it. Older ones had an embossed end cap, this one had a plain one. Cigar was machine made, petit corona with a pretty strong flavor profile. Thank you Larry, you will be missed.

What kind of rocky is that? I’ve not seen that one before, but it looks interesting.

What kind of rocky is that? I’ve not seen that one before, but it looks interesting.
Rocky Patel Nicaraguan. This was one of the first fivers I ever bought. They aren’t bad. I used to like them a bit more but I’ve started enjoying more full bodied cigars when I get the chance. These guys are medium at best.

Rocky Patel Nicaraguan. This was one of the first fivers I ever bought. They aren’t bad. I used to like them a bit more but I’ve started enjoying more full bodied cigars when I get the chance. These guys are medium at best.
Yea, I used to smoke a lot of his secondary blends. Good smoke. Not bad for the price but once your pallet changes it’s hard to go back to some of those.