• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

2016 Juan Lopez Selecion Superba Gran Bretana. This was gifted to me but I forgot to write down who was the culprit. J. Fields? Thank you greatly to whomever it was. An extremely mellow cigar with no hints of harshness. Did pick up and had some bite to it mid cigar.IMG_20200531_190626.jpg

2016 Juan Lopez Selecion Superba Gran Bretana. This was gifted to me but I forgot to write down who was the culprit. J. Fields? Thank you greatly to whomever it was. An extremely mellow cigar with no hints of harshness. Did pick up and had some bite to it mid cigar.View attachment 31405

One of my favorites. I really enjoy all the Belux regionals

2-3 years out, these are much much smootherView attachment 31440
Bradley, in an interview with Cigar Dojo at IPCPR last year, Dion said 3-8 years were the sweet spot. Sounds like you're dead on here!

Tonight is an old standby, the ~2~. These seemed to fall off to my taste a few years ago, but these recently produced sticks are banging. Disregard the wonky burn--I cut the dryboxing a little short because I was really craving this cigar today.
20200602_202446.jpg