• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

A farm fresh from the Diadema Factory (Camacho) for tonight. Nice even burn line so far. Enjoying it so far but it’s going to be tough to get that Blackbird from last night off my mind, was a great cigar and lasted me the better part of an hour and a half. 4FC31EBA-7D14-4244-B3C8-CBCC7AE7C285.jpeg

What's the story behind the story?
@Nihon_Ni saw a post showing last month’s Privada COTM package and one cigar had a label with Japanese characters on it and asked me about it. At the time I was away from home so this is me finally circling back to the RFI now that I’ve gotten around to smoking it. It’s was good. The downside with Privada, is it is impossible to find any cigars that you like from their COTM package.

@Nihon_Ni saw a post showing last month’s Privada COTM package and one cigar had a label with Japanese characters on it and asked me about it. At the time I was away from home so this is me finally circling back to the RFI now that I’ve gotten around to smoking it. It’s was good. The downside with Privada, is it is impossible to find any cigars that you like from their COTM package.

Thanks! The band just says aakibu hamasa, which is an abbreviation for "Archive Cigar." (Japanese uses a lot of abbreviations.)

Interestingly, the Japanese for cigar (葉巻きタバコ) is a combination of the Kanji characters for "leaf" and "roll-up" plus the English loan word of "tobacco" written in Kana.

Last edited: