• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

John it was a very good cigar with hints of cinnamon and nutmeg. Had a sweetness reminiscent of the OR Anejos. A unicorn for sure and if you come by one worth the effort. This one was dated 2005.
Lol! Doubt I’ll ever see one of those, but I’m glad to see you smoked it instead of some other guy because you held on to it too long. I miss Mr. Patrick. Keep up with him on FB from time to time.

And another example of cursing and carrying issues from one forum to another after just showing a cigar great showing you guys
I’m inclined to agree! Correct him where needed, but don’t bully. I’ve seen the likes of Ed, Mr. Montoya, and JHolmes come in sorta like this guy and get what they deserved when they deserved it. They later endeared themselves to the community. If he gets it’ he gets it. If he doesn’t, he doesn’t, but no need to be nasty, when he’s about what this place is about.

I’m inclined to agree! Correct him where needed, but don’t bully. I’ve seen the likes of Ed, Mr. Montoya, and JHolmes come in sorta like this guy and get what they deserved when they deserved it. They later endeared themselves to the community. If he gets it’ he gets it. If he doesn’t, he doesn’t, but no need to be nasty, when he’s about what this place is about.
You are right, and I stand corrected, but... this is my family too. If I see someone disrespecting my family, it pisses me off. If there was just a bit of humility, (instead of arrogance and defiance) my patience and understanding would have kicked in... and until I see some type of remorse (even just a tiny bit) he will be on my shit list...

You are right, and I stand corrected, but... this is my family too. If I see someone disrespecting my family, it pisses me off. If there was just a bit of humility, (instead of arrogance and defiance) my patience and understanding would have kicked in... and until I see some type of remorse (even just a tiny bit) he will be on my shit list...
I get it. I’m just as doubtful as you. But, if we show him the door, I want to be able to say we afforded him every possible friendly opportunity, and only gave him shit when he deserved it.