• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Buffalo Trace? Show off.

Is that difficult to find near you? It’s probably the only thing I can pickup everywhere out here. Arizona is terrible for finding anything else. When I was in California I could pickup Blanton’s, eagle rare, Weller just about anywhere. In 4 years I haven’t seen one of those other than a bar or restaurant.

Jon, thanks for the smoke brother. This Connecticut wrapper was definitely hiding its strength cause holy cow it’s got some power. Great smoke, but I’m drinking sweet bourbon with it so I’m sure that will keep me steady when I standC4F682E7-D5C2-4A70-A810-21B9DF229310.jpeg
Edit: yes it is that dark out here. Big foot could take a dump right in front of me and I would think @drunkfish3 was walking nearby and farted

Jon, thanks for the smoke brother. This Connecticut wrapper was definitely hiding its strength cause holy cow it’s got some power. Great smoke, but I’m drinking sweet bourbon with it so I’m sure that will keep me steady when I standView attachment 35054
Edit: yes it is that dark out here. Big foot could take a dump right in front of me and I would think @drunkfish3 was walking nearby and farted
Glad that you enjoyed it. Watch out for those chupacabras. They almost too out @TexasTraveler the other weekend.