• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

I have absolutely no idea what the one with the saw on the band is, though I know I’ve seen it around before. Thank you, @ConDaddy. It arrived a little beaten up, unfortunately, but I’m going to give it my best. If it simply can’t be salvaged, I’m going to move on to the Factory Smokes Maduro.

C0340A86-3938-4D74-AB7E-69EEBAB12588.jpeg

I have absolutely no idea what the one with the saw on the band is, though I know I’ve seen it around before. Thank you, @ConDaddy. It arrived a little beaten up, unfortunately, but I’m going to give it my best. If it simply can’t be salvaged, I’m going to move on to the Factory Smokes Maduro.

View attachment 42103
I’m sorry to hear it got damaged in shipping. Hopefully it works out.

It’s and Ezra Zion Texas Hacksaw Massacre

View attachment 42103

Fifteen minutes behind and a dollar short. I was going to tell you but Steve got here first. Have a great day!​

Last edited:
I’m sorry to hear it got damaged in shipping. Hopefully it works out.

It’s and Ezra Zion Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Hey, no worries! I'm just glad I had a chance to try it. It was Real Good. I'm sure an undamaged stick would have been excellent, so I need to find me some more. Added another to my list. Thanks!

Hey, no worries! I'm just glad I had a chance to try it. It was Real Good. I'm sure an undamaged stick would have been excellent, so I need to find me some more. Added another to my list. Thanks!
Those are good but almost impossible to find. Ezra releases very limited batches and once they are sold that’s it. To be honest when they just started about 3 years ago their stuff was top notch but quality has been declining for the past year or so. Here is another one of theirs on this rainy afternoon

ninjabread man

BA22A9AF-AEB0-44FB-BE8C-36E6AAE1403F.jpeg2C843D93-E1C5-4797-A8F1-56DA8D3395E9.jpeg