• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Damn man, do you need a loan? You keep smoking all these old cigars. I figured with a pool like that you could get some new ones.
Haha how are these?
First one I have smoked out of the Lusitano box, so far very earthy, leather, maybe a little sweet dough trying to come through, just a hint of spice on retro... Draw is a little tight but not too tight, tons of smoke...
Finishing the first third leather becoming more prominent and I am getting a little charcoal BBQ, definitely white pepper on retro... Cigar is very smooth, can retro every puff...

Second third oak, little nuttiness, white pepper remains on the retro...

Final third flavors are transitioning from the oaky earth tones to bread and baking spice a little cocoa, maybe detecting some oatmeal... solid medium-full body... smoke time 2 hrs

Last edited:
Trying my first JL2 out of my 2020 box. It is amazing the difference in color compared to the 2019 JL2s I have. When Jon did his recent reviews I thought it was a filter, but no. Check out the difference in shade (picture can’t really show it as much as it is evident in person)
D2701D0B-A64D-4305-88EA-ACB2B0F2E4FF.jpeg