• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Thought I would have another Veritas Three Blends this evening, as they are now one of my faves but decided on a cheapo HDM.

Enjoyed the sound of random firearms rounds going off in the hood that seems to be the 'normal' thing now days here in the good ole blah blah blah ......

#1 HDM 1.jpg

can't teach an old cigar a new trick; how to drive a Ford any longer .......
#1 HDM 2.jpg

here, with a previously dead victim laying in the tray; not my norm but gotta leave the bodies laying where they are, some times .......
#1 HDM 3.jpg

WTF @kann this thing smells just like a smoked brisket pre-light. You have my attention!!!
View attachment 42952
Ha. Yeah, those are either a love it or hate it cigar. I was on a kick of those some time ago, but now I smoke them much less regularly. Sometimes the mood strikes and it's just the right stick. Warning with that little Chunky, though -- YOU are going to smell like a smoked brisket afterwards! Let me know what you think of it.

Ha. Yeah, those are either a love it or hate it cigar. I was on a kick of those some time ago, but now I smoke them much less regularly. Sometimes the mood strikes and it's just the right stick. Warning with that little Chunky, though -- YOU are going to smell like a smoked brisket afterwards! Let me know what you think of it.
Halfway, I am enjoying it! What a fun little smoke!