• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

got a real surprise in the mail today from a recently met BOTL; completely unexpected :cool: ....... not a CP member.
Warped La Hacienda Gran Robusto 5 1/2 x 52.
After receiving these I did a search & I came up with the following.
Corojo wrapper, Corojo filler, with Corojo & Criollo binder, produced by Fernandez in Nicaragua.
All tobaccos are grown in Nicaragua, which would technically make this a puro. :D
This cigar did have some minor burn issues but not a huge deal.
1 hour 40 minutes from light to toss; a LOT of smoking for such a smaller vitola.
Lots of herbal, floral, and dried fruit notes, with a bit of white pepper.
Great surprise, very nice cigar, and I'm looking forward to letting these age & see where they go.
Thanks to BOTL Joker. 😇

# 1 1 WLH 2.jpg

# 1 1 WLH 3.jpg

How is that? I just had one sent to me and can't wait to try it. I like just about everything I've had from Crowned Heads, and many are in regular rotation with me.
I'm not even a third into it but I'm in love already, CH has yet to disappoint. I think this will definitely be a go to quicker smoke. Great construction, burn, flavor is fantastic mix of sweet oak, black pepper, leather, espresso and earth so far. Would definitely buy the 50 cabinet

20210527_213808.jpg20210527_214254.jpg

Sitting at the fire in the Allegheny National Forest by myself ( with all my friends) enjoying a Monte and a maple barrel-aged Bodacious oatmeal Russian imperial stout from Hoppin Frog. @jfields said this beer was everything he wanted CBS to be and it was my last one.

Great night!

View attachment 43078View attachment 43079

Sitting at the fire in the Allegheny National Forest by myself ( with all my friends) enjoying a Monte and a maple barrel-aged Bodacious oatmeal Russian imperial stout from Hoppin Frog. @jfields said this beer was everything he wanted CBS to be and it was my last one.

Great night!
That was a damn good beer! I remember when the CBS was first re-released being all excited, but so disappointed when I bought tons of it and had my first taste. Wasn’t anything like I’d heard. Cheers brother!

Smoking an 898 Sungrown I bought in 2013 while clearing some backyard brush at my parents house.
04BF65CF-CCD0-49B9-9744-A9BE43EB251D.jpeg