• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

So in 2013 @wkoti gave me a cigar when we met up in Denver. He said it was a “trial roll”. Never smoked it because it was different and always forgot. The band says Pilon #20, it’s like a laser jet printed label... I see CAO has
A brand named that... maybe it was a trial for that??? Well I am about to smoke it....
F6646E32-E5F8-4C7C-A1D2-E21B3C40AC51.jpeg86256BA7-5C5D-4DDC-BEDC-2079737841ED.jpeg

Wow, what is that?
It's funny, I asked the same thing and I honestly didn't know. I found it in the bottom of a tupperware which holds premium singles. It was given to me at a HERF in January 2010 by Fishin345 who I don't think is a member any longer. Below is a good review I found for it and I will only add that while it was somewhat one dimensional, that dimension was pretty darn good!

http://www.acigarsmoker.com/2009/04/30/cigar-review-cao-mx3/

Strange that I seem to be the only one on here that doesn't own a snowblower?
Justin, if you have a truck, you don't need a snowblower:) When I moved from my fancy house to the country with a gravel driveway, I had to get rid of the snowblower and use the wide tires on Fi-Fi to pack down the snow so the cars could make it in and out.

Justin, if you have a truck, you don't need a snowblower:) When I moved from my fancy house to the country with a gravel driveway, I had to get rid of the snowblower and use the wide tires on Fi-Fi to pack down the snow so the cars could make it in and out.
I do have a truck. It also has a plow on it. 😂

I do have a truck. It also has a plow on it. 😂
Nice!

I invited my daughters family over for a outdoor winter fire one night when we got a beautiful 12" snow storm. There is a sledding hill right next to my house so it was going to be one of those awesome nights!

They live 1/2 mile away so my son in law thought he would be nice and drive their giant four wheeler with plow, and plow my driveway. By the time I caught him, he had plowed a "lot" of my gravel driveway which lead to me shoveling/picking a ton or two of gravel from my yard back to the driveway once the snow melted. :cool:

Nice!

I invited my daughters family over for a outdoor winter fire one night when we got a beautiful 12" snow storm. There is a sledding hill right next to my house so it was going to be one of those awesome nights!

They live 1/2 mile away so my son in law thought he would be nice and drive their giant four wheeler with plow, and plow my driveway. By the time I caught him, he had plowed a "lot" of my gravel driveway which lead to me shoveling/picking a ton or two of gravel from my yard back to the driveway once the snow melted. :cool:
Yeah, thankfully the feet on full sized plows eliminates that problem for the most part. I've got about a 50 yard driveway. Last time we got drifted in was the breaking point and I finally but the bullet. If course we've hardly gotten any snow since, though it's looking promising at the moment!

Had one of these with @EmergenCigar a couple nights ago and I was pleasantly surprised! It had been a long time since I had one and this cigar had some nice complexities and characters. Impressions could have been influenced by the beers and bourbons we drank, the previous cigars we smoked, or just the company. Can't wait to smoke another one!

Oliva MB3.png

Attachments

• olivamasterblend3torp5.jpg
    olivamasterblend3torp5.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
Had one of these with @EmergenCigar a couple nights ago and I was pleasantly surprised! It had been a long time since I had one and this cigar had some nice complexities and characters. Impressions could have been influenced by the beers and bourbons we drank, the previous cigars we smoked, or just the company. Can't wait to smoke another one!

View attachment 38471

these have improved dramatically with age

View attachment 38471
These always make me think of Souldog because he turned me on to them. I still have a Master Blends 2 he gave me. I’ll probably never smoke it. RIP.