• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

As stated from my Saturday post I planned my next smoke to be the Quesada Espana.
These are now a solid 2 years in the humi but I'm not seeing what all the fuss is over @Halfwheel with the 93 ratings. Oh well .......
Pictured below at pre-cut, lighting, 30, 60, and 90 minutes. ...... puff, puff, puff, ......... tossed this puppy at 95 minutes.

FYI, after you select and upload your pictures, there's an option for "show full photo" and "show thumbnail". If you click on the full photo, we all see the big picture. ;)

Undercrown Sungrown Pig
View attachment 39578

How long in The Box before you smoked it?

AB Post Embargo. Just a bit too full for me today but good stick.View attachment 39584

Before I was surprised by the American Sun Grown, this was pretty much the only Alec Bradley cigar I smoked on a regular basis.

20210301_092214.jpgSan Cristobal Prado.
A new one for me. Love the El Principe and La Fuerza, so had pretty high expectations going in, and it didn't disappoint in any regard.
Great looking, great taste, burn,draw and construction, and a perfect smoke time right at one hour.
Will definitely be picking up a 10ct box of them.
Well priced too.
Well worth the $14ea price for a box

View attachment 39590San Cristobal Prado.
A new one for me. Love the El Principe and La Fuerza, so had pretty high expectations going in, and it didn't disappoint in any regard.
Great looking, great taste, burn,draw and construction, and a perfect smoke time right at one hour.
Will definitely be picking up a 10ct box of them.
Well priced too.
Well worth the $14ea price for a box
So you need to share where you can get these for $14 bucks ....PLEASE and THANK YOU!

I used to really like these when I first started smoking and was in my Cigars International phase of noobness. I haven't had one in forever, but glad to hear they still hold up.
Yeah @kann.... I think you would be pleasantly surprised. This is from Nov 2000.

How are the Belvederes?
My vendor doesn't carry them so I haven't had one, but will be trying out a new vendor for my next purchase and plan on picking up a few to try.
For the price they are a great 30-40 minute smoke. This morning was an impulse grab so I didn’t dry box it. They really do benefit from 4-5 days in the dry box.

For the price they are a great 30-40 minute smoke. This morning was an impulse grab so I didn’t dry box it. They really do benefit from 4-5 days in the dry box.
Good to know about the dry boxing.
Do they have draw problems otherwise?
What rh do you keep yours at?