• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

I would rather hear your dog's thoughts... :D

Well, Bill, you will be less-than-surprised to hear that it wasn't an earth shattering smoke for me. I bet that the larger RG sticks are better than the Short Story. It was very sweet, as others have mentioned; there was a LOT of cupcake/angel food taste to it, and I picked up a good bit of brown sugar and maple syrup notes. There was some burnt oak towards the end. The draw was a little tough on it, as well. I bet that if it holds that cupcake taste to it, these will be great cigars in a bunch of years, much as most of the higher end Fuentes seem to do. I would smoke it again, and would definitely try one of the bigger sticks, but wouldn't buy a box, myself, right now.

Well, Bill, you will be less-than-surprised to hear that it wasn't an earth shattering smoke for me. I bet that the larger RG sticks are better than the Short Story. It was very sweet, as others have mentioned; there was a LOT of cupcake/angel food taste to it, and I picked up a good bit of brown sugar and maple syrup notes. There was some burnt oak towards the end. The draw was a little tough on it, as well. I bet that if it holds that cupcake taste to it, these will be great cigars in a bunch of years, much as most of the higher end Fuentes seem to do. I would smoke it again, and would definitely try one of the bigger sticks, but wouldn't buy a box, myself, right now.
Your dog would say “don waste your time with dose no Cuban cigars. I lub dose Cuban ❤️

Osok/Rojas Los Tejanos *EDIT* Stupid autocorrect.

2231407E-7438-4619-9A32-C872867A11C2.jpeg

*EDIT* Also snuck in a MCW Liga I that has me wobbling more than normal. Safe in bed, though. No hospital again for me, tonight. Yet.

Last edited:
I gotta ask, are you remembering what I said or did you really get the angel food take taste?? Was it confetti angel food cake or that shitty just plain angel food cake?

I'm not as versed in confectionary as you seem to be, so I'll just say white cupcakes with vanilla frosting and those little round sprinkles. It was real, though. Definitely different than any other Fuente/Hem I've ever smoked.

I gotta ask, are you remembering what I said or did you really get the angel food take taste?? Was it confetti angel food cake or that shitty just plain angel food cake?
Confetti angel food cake is garbage