• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

The cigar has my first Grandchild's name Maverick ,so... you know I had to have a box. The root beer is by none other than the guy who played bass guitar for... (wait for it) .... KISS. :) Interesting combo.... it was in celebration of him being 6 ... months. Just when I thought I had all the kids on the block staying off my lawn!!!

staying off my lawn! ;-) 1614899276659.png1614943417528.png1614943476218.png

The cigar has my first Grandchild's name Maverick ,so... you know I had to have a box. The root beer is by none other than the guy who played bass guitar for... (wait for it) .... KISS. :) Interesting combo.... it was in celebration of him being 6 ... months. Just when I thought I had all the kids on the block staying off my lawn!!!

staying off my lawn! ;-) View attachment 39678View attachment 39689View attachment 39690

Hey, you wanted the best -- you got the best.

Today I enjoyed a Villiger Cuellar Kreme Churchill.
These have an extremely thin & very smooth textured Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper, along with a combination of Dominican binder, and Dominican long filler tobaccos.
I have purchased several boxes of these in various vitolas over the past few years. I am still very impressed that such a low price point cigar can be so consistent, and enjoyable. Solid construction, near razor sharp burn, never needs a re-light, etc.; a solid performer that is IMO is a very under priced sleeper cigar, and most likely under rated. :cool:
No pics today as I was on the phone the duration of a 2 hour plus smoking experience. :D