• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Wow, that thing's long!

That's what sh... oh, never mind. Let's see how it smokes....

Edit: Well, this thing pretty much sucked. At least, that's what it took, and LOTS of it, to get any smoke at all out of the thing. Flavor was ... raw, ugly? This is like the 4th or 5th Brownstone I've found unpleasant. Maybe it's me. But I don't think I'll be bothering with any more of these.

View attachment 40863

Never had the brownstone. Chupacabra was pretty good

You should hop in the v herf! We’re still going strong

....thanks for the invite. My boys are finally going back to high school next week and we had a rather lengthy discussion on how that is constantly evolving. Crazy as it sounds the teachers are just going to be sitting in the "building" while the students are on Zoom in the classroom....like WTF. I was hoping things would be returning to somewhat normal......sigh.

Smoked this 2020 D4 (cannot keep them in my humidor, they are so good...) 88 degrees... nice.

This one succumbed to the 4% humidity today, but still was able to finish it.

View attachment 40777
View attachment 40778
Nice. I loved the California weather when I was stationed in san Diego in the navy. Didn't care for much else though.

I have smoked quite a few recent PSD4's and they have all been great too.
Must be on a good run the Las couple years

....thanks for the invite. My boys are finally going back to high school next week and we had a rather lengthy discussion on how that is constantly evolving. Crazy as it sounds the teachers are just going to be sitting in the "building" while the students are on Zoom in the classroom....like WTF. I was hoping things would be returning to somewhat normal......sigh.
Why bother... that’s no different than staying home

Liking it but had to use the perfect draw.
I really prefer a very open draw, but am always hesitant to use my Modus II, even on larger ring gauge smokes. Either I don't go perfectly straight and it punches through the side or just the pressure from it cracks the wrapper.
So I only use it if the draw is very bad. Otherwise I just leave it a live with a draw tighter than I like

I really prefer a very open draw, but am always hesitant to use my Modus II, even on larger ring gauge smokes. Either I don't go perfectly straight and it punches through the side or just the pressure from it cracks the wrapper.
So I only use it if the draw is very bad. Otherwise I just leave it a live with a draw tighter than I like

Not sure what the Modus II is, but if the PerfecDraw is used correctly (not just rammed down the shaft the way @Thoughts likes it), you will not have those problems of cracking or punching out the side.

Not sure what the Modus II is, but if the PerfecDraw is used correctly (not just rammed down the shaft the way @Thoughts likes it), you will not have those problems of cracking or punching out the side.
The Modus II is just a draw tool with a sort of hook near the end to bring out some tobacco to open up the draw and put a hole in any plugs.
I always go nice and slow with it, and usually am able to keep it straight, but a fair number of times the wrapper still cracks, especially on smaller rg ones

Last edited: