• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

The Modus II is just a draw tool with a sort of hook near the end to bring out some tobacco to open up the draw and put a hole in any plugs

Ah, just Googled it. Yeah, it looks nice, but that thing is a straight up harpoon. Get yourself a PerfecDraw and watch the videos on how to use it correctly. You'll understand why people rave over it the way they do after the first use.

How was the lancero?

It was smoooooooth. I'm not in any way experienced in determining or explaining specific CC profiles (I couldn't even tell a JL1 from a Mag 50 :p ), but when I lit this one up, something in the back of my brain said, "Oh yeah, Cohiba!". It was an exquisite smoke, though it only took about an hour to smoke the whole thing; it burned pretty quickly. Just an observation with it, as it were. Thank you for that one.

Ah, just Googled it. Yeah, it looks nice, but that thing is a straight up harpoon. Get yourself a PerfecDraw and watch the videos on how to use it correctly. You'll understand why people rave over it the way they do after the first use.
The front edge of the hook is razor sharp, so It goes in smoothly, and always got rave reviews which is why I decided to get one.
The perfectdraw seems to be equally popular