• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Well, I figure it’s time that I contribute to this thread!

After dusting the cobwebs off my lawn mower and filled up the tank with ethanol free fuel, I sparked this little guy up for what is my first stick of the year and probably only the fourth in the last calendar year.
4463AFCC-0D40-4C35-A1C7-C6479D012596.jpeg
To be honest, it’s been so long since I’ve smokes a cigar, I was a little anxious about the thought that I might not enjoy it as much as I once did.

Am I the only one that that’s happened to? I digress...

I immediately started salivating after my prelight draw. A wave of jubilant familiarity crashed in my mouth. Follow by what I can only imagine as a shit eating grin and a head nod. You know the head nod. The oh hell yeah, head nod you get when you something great is about to happen. Almost all of the anxiety was gone at that point.

I toasted the foot... and BOOM!

****Cue Aerosmith***

I’m BACK!!!

After dusting the cobwebs off my lawn mower and filled up the tank with ethanol free fuel, I sparked this little guy up for what is my first stick of the year and probably only the fourth in the last calendar year.
View attachment 40976
To be honest, it’s been so long since I’ve smokes a cigar, I was a little anxious about the thought that I might not enjoy it as much as I once did.

I immediately started salivating after my prelight draw. A wave of jubilant familiarity crashed in my mouth. Follow by what I can only imagine as a shit eating grin and a head nod. You know the head nod. The oh hell yeah, head nod you get when you something great is about to happen. Almost all of the anxiety was gone at that point.

****Cue Aerosmith***

I’m BACK!!!
NICE!!!

View attachment 40976

****Cue Aerosmith***

I’m BACK!!!
Hell yeah!

What’s the verdict?
Brad was right!!! It’s a damn good cigar... it stared off pretty spicy through the first inch or so but the it mellowed out and was perfect the rest of the way. To be honest I thought it was going to be way more heavy than it was but surprisingly it wasn’t, which I think is a good thing... right at two hours to smoke it and I nubbed it... Thanks again @Thoughts for the experience....

Last edited:
They are by Oscar. When they had the local event they only got 1 box and half of it was gone by the time I saw it. I think they are decently hard to find. Just did a quick search and the few I looked at say sold out. Here is what halfwheel thinks (not that anyone cares what their bought opinions are) https://halfwheel.com/altar-q-by-oscar-valladares/294278/

Cool concept. I'll agree with most of their smoking review on it. Lots of pepper, cedar, and spice. I thought the first third was unremarkable, but it really picked up in the second third and was very enjoyable until near the end. The strength definitely picked up throughout. I'm a bit more wobbly than normal right now. Very interesting. Thanks for letting me try that one!