• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

I am trying to do everything I smoke this year, by date. It's more to chronicle what I smoke (and where/who it came from), more so than actual reviews of each. If there is something that really stands out about a stick, I make a note, but for the most part it's just the names of the cigars.

My journal is a little frilly diary/notebook thing that one of the kids gave to me some time ago. Everything will find a good use, eventually!
Frilly, as in pink flowers? 😂 Yes, I could see you with that 😊

I use my iPad to log each cigar I smoke, noting the type of cigar, the box code, and how it smokes 1st, 2nd, and 3rd 3rds... not a lot of notes, just some flavors, changes and a score. Sometimes, my notes will turn into a review that I post.

Frilly, as in pink flowers? 😂 Yes, I could see you with that 😊

I use my iPad to log each cigar I smoke, noting the type of cigar, the box code, and how it smokes 1st, 2nd, and 3rd 3rds... not a lot of notes, just some flavors, changes and a score. Sometimes, my notes will turn into a review that I post.
Do you use a spreadsheet ?

This may be stupid, but when I first started getting into cigars I kept seeing Ava Maria cigars and they caught my eye because I love renaissance era stuff and the bands are awesome. I always saw them in the catalogs but never bought or tired them. Well I am finally having one after all these years....EFC8D0F8-27E9-47BC-BD6B-482810BE4137.jpegE9DB8D0D-E6EB-43B4-9849-FF1A77A3E16E.jpeg