• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

That's a newer band the ones I have. How was it?
I’ve loved everything I’ve had from Illusione. I ordered the CT by mistake. Thought I ordered the maduro so I was kind of bummed but it was actually pretty enjoyable!

I’ve loved everything I’ve had from Illusione. I ordered the CT by mistake. Thought I ordered the maduro so I was kind of bummed but it was actually pretty enjoyable!
That makes sense why the band is different I didn't even catch that... Glad you liked it, I agree I never not enjoyed an Illusione I've smoked.

Well when it’s 101 degrees out, the air conditioning is broken. Might as well relax and enjoy something good.

Davidoff Millenium Short Robusto (A box of these needs to be in my future, wow they are fanatic)

Followed by an Iced Cold John Daly

BDCC9111-23F0-4889-B8F6-62B540051625.jpeg

A fantastic Illusione 88 while waiting on the crane (typical) for this morning’s repair. It’s gonna be a good day 😎
07B0F3D3-F432-4AE4-8EF0-B7C74C3375DD.jpeg
Got stuck on the rigging crew because my trainee is afraid of heights. That’s a bummer, but still fun.
894A9C57-C572-468E-8366-CAECCC2C1D66.jpeg

Last edited: