• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

It had just a band around it that said 85. No box code
Weird because I sent all mine to you in five finger baggies (with writing on the baggie in Sharpie) and I don’t generally place bands around mine. I don’t remember sending that to you. I’ve sent a few 1960’s Especials, but they are in a really yellow cello.

Four Kicks Capa Especial Sublime toro. Very good wrapper, toothy, great construction. Found out this is rated medium, so my ass must be out of alignment. Found the cinnamon easily along with a pleasant aftertaste boardering on slightly sweet. Going to go slow and easy.

BD0FAB97-5E99-44D5-BC0A-9C4298FB907D.jpeg

Weird because I sent all mine to you in five finger baggies (with writing on the baggie in Sharpie) and I don’t generally place bands around mine. I don’t remember sending that to you. I’ve sent a few 1960’s Especials, but they are in a really yellow cello.
They all came in 5 finger bags. With stuff written on the bag. This was one exception with a cigar band around it written on the brown side of the band. Unless this came from @CigSid who I am guessing was my secret Santa from 1 year ago ?

these arrived this morning; didn't take me long to dive right in & try one. 1 hour 45 minutes of very nice smokeville.
I'm not easily impressed but these are certainly box worthy, IMHO.
Wish I would have purchased two boxes.

Oliva Serie V Melanio Figurado (6 1/2 x 52)

# 1 OSVM 1.jpg

# 1 OSVM 2.jpg

They all came in 5 finger bags. With stuff written on the bag. This was one exception with a cigar band around it written on the brown side of the band. Unless this came from @CigSid who I am guessing was my secret Santa from 1 year ago ?
I could be wrong... I am old and suffering from CRS.