• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

View attachment 50646

Hoping this doesn't suck. As a box of 20 is very well priced.

Edit _ for something classed as medium to full it hits like 4 yo girl....! Might just be the stick, but it's pretty dire atm part of me wants to ditch it for an AF Rothschild
Let us know how they turn out. There is a small B&M shop that have a box there but they have been moving fast. Worth a single or two?

All Saints Solamente
Jack Rose drink
Wife and I bought a pre made drink kit for 12 days. Each day they tell a story and we pour the drink

Today's Classic Cocktail is the Jack Rose.

As with many classic cocktails, the historical origins of the Jack Rose, whether the man or meaning behind its name, are both myriad and mysterious. The most colorful story revolves around the infamous New York City mobster, Jacob Rosenweig whose many alias’ were variations on Jack Rose. He ran a gambling resort known as the Rosebud in east Manhattan, and perhaps it is there that his character lays claims to the origins of the Jack Rose cocktail. There is a seedy story accompanying Mr. Rosenweig which involves assassination, framing of a police officer, perjury, and ultimately the execution of an innocent man. A friendlier and simpler story about the origins of the Jack Rose cocktail is that it was named after its pink hue, which is close to that of the Jacquemot rose, in the Old Waldorf Bar in 1931.

The original recipe of the Jack Rose includes Applejack, a popular liquor from the American colonial era, but we at Alice like to use Laird's Bottled in Bond Apple Brandy.

Alice's Jack Rose
1.5 oz Laird's Bonded Apple Brandy
.75 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
.75 oz Pomegranate Reduction/Grenadine

Add ingredients to a shaker tin with ice, seal and shake until chilled and diluted. Strain into a chilled nick & nora glass and garnish with a lemon twist.
F20DCA80-989B-43D9-8760-6BF9677CB23F.jpeg17358E55-E5F3-407A-8D7D-EE314DBFEA1A.jpeg

Last nights was a disaster. I'll buy another just to make sure though!

Tonight we have...

View attachment 50678
What did you think? The UC Sun Grown in corona size is one of my favorite go-to NCs. The Undercrown Maduro is very good, as well, if you haven't tried it yet. I recommend the corona, but I've enjoyed every vitola I've smoked from the entire Undercrown lineup.

Let us know how they turn out. There is a small B&M shop that have a box there but they have been moving fast. Worth a single or two?
What flavours I did get were nice. Very much an undertone of sweetness. The one I had was super tight rolled though. Worth a buy given the price I think. A box of 20 is 130 here.

What did you think? The UC Sun Grown in corona size is one of my favorite go-to NCs. The Undercrown Maduro is very good, as well, if you haven't tried it yet. I recommend the corona, but I've enjoyed every vitola I've smoked from the entire Undercrown lineup.
I didn't mind it, though it didn't set my world alight. I'd buy another single...box worthy? Not atm I've got a maduro (I think)

22c today so bbq and a Quintero
20211231_125019.jpg

20211231_125010.jpg