• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

I will have to hit some stores here in Madrid and pick up a few boxes to bring home.
After doing a little digging, I posted a link in your hotel contest thread that suggests that you can't bring Cuban origin tobacco or alcohol products into the US from a 3rd country. Might ship them to yourself? Not sure.

After doing a little digging, I posted a link in your hotel contest thread that suggests that you can't bring Cuban origin tobacco or alcohol products into the US from a 3rd country. Might ship them to yourself? Not sure.
Not sure when Trump reinstated the embargo but my dad was able to bring a few boxes and 3 packs for me home summer of 2019 with no prob.

Wrong thread noob 😉
I'm still learning.....lo siento

@CgarDan if you’re worried about bringing them back, ask at the cigar shop if they have any non-Cuban empty boxes you could re-package them into 😁😁