• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

I've been thinking about removing these from the "leaf" to age them.. I can't believe the outside leaf is helpful and all its doing it using more of my humidity... Opinion?
I don’t know how it could use “more humidity”. If you think about it it’s not continuously absorbing humidity. Just like a fridge the more full a humidor is, the more efficient it is. If it’s empty it has to keep Turing on to stay cold. If there are things In there cold it balances out more and doesn’t have to turn on as much. Same for humidity. The humidity escapes every time you open the humidor and through cracks in the seals and what not. It doesn’t get absorbed by the cigar unless it was dry when you put it in and then it would absorb until it reached the set humidity and then stabilize. After that it would technically help keep the humidity better but marginally so with it without it should have no effect on humidity

Last edited:
I've been thinking about removing these from the "leaf" to age them.. I can't believe the outside leaf is helpful and all its doing it using more of my humidity... Opinion?
The original packing concept was to help with shipping and damage as a substitution for cello, I do not think they will help with aging as they are rejection leaves from the factory. But personally, I like the look and it appeals to me to leave them on for purely cosmetic reasons.

Happy Fuente Friday. I’ve had 2 calls this morning already, started the dishwasher, got some clothes going and relaxing in the hot tub with an Opus. This stay at home husband thing isn’t too bad 😂

C4D9E0CC-663A-44B7-B623-827012974538.jpeg

Sorry no crotch shot. Last time I posted one, John @jfields wouldn’t stop drunk texting me, asking what I was wearing.

The original packing concept was to help with shipping and damage as a substitution for cello, I do not think they will help with aging as they are rejection leaves from the factory. But personally, I like the look and it appeals to me to leave them on for purely cosmetic reasons.
They don't stack well in my singles tray...

Happy Fuente Friday. I’ve had 2 calls this morning already, started the dishwasher, got some clothes going and relaxing in the hot tub with an Opus. This stay at home husband thing isn’t too bad 😂

View attachment 60607

Sorry no crotch shot. Last time I posted one, John @jfields wouldn’t stop drunk texting me, asking what I was wearing.
You didn’t seem to mind at the time…