• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Tough draw but still a good stick. Can’t believe people willingly pay full price for these NC cohibas compared to what else you can get for the $20 price range
View attachment 62056

It's because of the box. Individually, they're a $10 B&M stick.. tops. And forget handling the box unless you're white-gloved. I'm a bit biased though based on recent history...

CMBoxes.jpg

CM6.jpg

@JoeGibs, is that one from the CI deal you turned me on to? Those were a great price on these and no paying for the smear-loving box!

It's because of the box. Individually, they're a $10 B&M stick.. tops. And forget handling the box unless you're white-gloved. I'm a bit biased though based on recent history...

View attachment 62057

View attachment 62058

@JoeGibs, is that one from the CI deal you turned me on to? Those were a great price on these and no paying for the smear-loving box!
Yeah I’m pretty sure I got mine from CI, I don’t think it was a CP 5 pack sale. Good stick, but yeah I wouldn’t pay that ridiculous price for the fancy box