• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Smoking a 2016 PSD4 that is phenomenal with Jeff @CigarStone! I can’t believe some dumbass traded me these for a few Anejo.
View attachment 51082
I told him I had a box of PSD4s and a box of BBF I was willing to trade. He told me he had a handful of Anejo 888s which would a fair trade. I thought he was a stand up guy .... so I traded him.

Live and learn!

Dick!

Just passing the time smoking and reading the above excerpt posts of broke back camping.

View attachment 51085

Ha! My thoughts, too. I was going to tell them to just go ahead and get a room, already, but it appears they already have... :p

@kann any good? I'm a fan of the vsg, not tried any others yet

Nope. Not for me. I've been ridiculously unimpressed with everything from Ashton aside from the VSG (which will be a box purchase in the near'ish future).

Ha! My thoughts, too. I was going to tell them to just go ahead and get a room, already, but it appears they already have... :p

Nope. Not for me. I've been ridiculously unimpressed with everything from Ashton aside from the VSG (which will be a box purchase in the near'ish future).
ESG is on the way curious what you think of that one

@kann seems we have similar tastes so i'll give it a pass for now. Cheers.

Brassic out, so a wee nub until my nubs freeze. ...
20220113_223742.jpg
Edit...massively uninspiring and a shit draw to boot, so it got ditched in the pit. These may be cheap but they have never let me down

20220113_230948.jpg
Have to say, I dont like 60rg. Only one I've had with a proper draw is the camacho triple maduro. The rest have either been too tight or looser then a well used prison pocket.

Last edited:
Doing some late night trim board painting. Paint brush in one hand smoke in the other. Trying out this 5 Vegas Nicaraguan, a 10 pack I picked up. Decent for the price, cheap enough to smoke every day and not feel bad about tossing half away when I’ve reached my cold tolerance. Currently 27*. I also tried out the 5 Vegas “type A” recently. That was my first maduro wrapper cigar, kinda liked that one. I’ll have to try some more maduro cigars. Cheers boys!73B6B2AF-3643-4BE9-BE00-9269AAFC01B2.jpeg

Doing some late night trim board painting. Paint brush in one hand smoke in the other. Trying out this 5 Vegas Nicaraguan, a 10 pack I picked up. Decent for the price, cheap enough to smoke every day and not feel bad about tossing half away when I’ve reached my cold tolerance. Currently 27*. I also tried out the 5 Vegas “type A” recently. That was my first maduro wrapper cigar, kinda liked that one. I’ll have to try some more maduro cigars. Cheers boys!View attachment 51106
Noticed your banner hanging from the ceiling. And you like maduros...
TatAnarchy.jpg