• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Seems to be a bit amped up vs the regular V

View attachment 51783

Read on half wheel that the blend is the same as the regular V. But I am getting more spice up front. Maybe they added a touch more ligero to the foot 🤷‍♂️
I get most of the original. Always been a spice bomb. This one reminds me more of the maduro wrapped V in double robusto. The original and maduro are very close in color. In small print on the left side of the band it says Liga. The far less smoked maduro has the word Liga replaced with Maduro... but it's very small.

I actually prefer the maduro. Anything V, especially these and Melanio, are absolute winners. Melanio is another best wrapped in maduro imo... however, I know I'm in the minority there. This box is remarkably gorgeous.

OlivaAnnSerieV.jpg
OliVa~2.jpg

Last edited:
Actually not too dissimilar to the le bijou I've smoked. Lacking in punch perhaps, but not bad.

No b&m around here. All online for me. Everything I order comes from LCDH.

Good smoke for the price that favorito. Its smaller brother and an earl gray because I'm also a posh twat :D
View attachment 51839
Posh. Twat. All that's missing is cunt and we would have had the Euro Trifecta! Meanwhile, back at the ranch, a buddy and his Mrs came over last night.. we each needed our own ashtray. Gave them Oliva trays, I had a Diesel Grind ashtray. They came in handy.

stogieashtray.jpg